Removals Sales Surveyor
Job Title: Removals Surveyor/Sales Person
Scheduled Hours: Full Time
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000 OTE Negotiable depending on experience
At JamVans we do things differently with an innovative approach. We are dedicated to providing a quality service to all our clients and to make this happen, we need different and innovative people to help achieve this.
This is an exciting opportunity for a long term position within an expanding innovative business. The role is well suited to a candidate that enjoys the option of working out on the road and in the office. The role involves meeting new potential clients and putting a move plan and quote together for their move.
A typical day…
- All on site surveys will be pre-booked by the move co-ordinators
- Visiting clients predominantly in London and some in Hertfordshire.
- Working out the volume of a move and determining all requirements from the client. Putting forward the benefits of using JamVans.
- Returning to the office to write up quotations and send out to the client.
- Follow up on previous quotations already sent.
Wherever there are houses there are people that need moving. Many of our moves are domestic, people moving from the UK to the UK. European and International moves are a growing part of the business so you will be quoting for moves all over the world. We have dedicated European and International move co-ordinators that assist with quoting such moves.
You’ll need to manage your time to complete your surveys and quotations during your day, whilst managing client queries. You will be provided with the relevant training under the supervision of experienced team members, you will shadow them as they train you and teach you with Jam way of doing things.
Skills and Qualifications:
At JamVans, personality is key to becoming a member of the team. You are expected to go the extra mile in everything that you do, the following skills and qualifications are required and we will teach you the rest:
- A friendly, personable manner with great communication skills
- Articulate, well presented, well spoken, must be a great ambassador for the business
- Good time keeping and efficient working methods with the ability to adapt
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Strong literacy and numerical skills, C or above in Maths and English at GCSE level
- Strong computer literacy with experience and a good understanding of Microsoft operating systems
- The ability and willingness to adapt to new technology and move with the times
Opportunities and Benefits:
The position of a sales surveyor is a varied and satisfying role. With our range of services a wide range of properties is visited and we move different types of people and personalities. The appreciation that you will get from the clients in being able to offer them a second to none service makes the process easy and enjoyable.
At JamVans loyalty pays, you are awarded with a 1% basis pay increase for you each you remain with the team, this is on top of any other pay reviews that are carried out to ensure that JamVans maintain our competitive salaries. As an expanding business, there are lots of new and exciting opportunities that become available to further your career.
The basic salary is £23,500 with commission being paid on top for all booked removals. With the basic salary and commission, you can expect on target earnings of £23,500 – £30,000+.
Ready to get a move on? Apply now for the role at JamVans, please send your CV in to email@example.com and tell us a little bit about yourself. If you would prefer to talk, give us a call on 0208 166 1665.